Friday, March 27, 2009

Welcome to the Residual Income Power blog

I'm going to be talking about the many benefits of creating a residual or passive income. Here is the wikipedia definition of "residual or passive income" Passive Income. Notice the fourth example: "Earnings from internet advertisement on your websites." That is going to be my main focus here when I discuss methods of generating a residual income.

Do not let that deter you from coming back and reading more as the most important and most common subject I will discuss is simply the POWER of residual income and the FREEDOM and FLEXIBILITY it can give your life. I am here to discuss why people should have at least some passive income, not to discuss why people should become internet marketers. There are enough people doing that already.

Hope you enjoy the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment